i hope you fall in love with someone who makes you question why you ever thought you would be better off alone
That awkward moment when you realize you fucked one of your dad’s pieces on the side. Buddy, it’s happened to all of us.
#Oliver’s dick is getting a tag because it is also a regular cast member in the show (via tanya-posts)
Team “Felicity Smoak Is the Greatest and Deserves to Have Someone Put Her First Like She Does With Everyone Else”
Arrow 2x19 Act 6:
- When Roy wakes up he’s really going to see red. He he he…
- That one look Sara and Oliver shared felt like more backstory than five episodes. And I don’t mean that in a good way.
- "… and I don’t want that for you." I understand the scene, the motivation, but I’m turning in my seat because those emotions go against everything we’ve been shown in a season and a half prior.
- Poor Thea :(((((
- Caitlin and Cisco are totally going to develop a cure. (I called this when we found out about them, so allow myself a small moment of self satisfaction.)
- "Because you’re important to me." Show, seriously. :|
- LAUREL AND WAKE UP AND SMELL THAT HE’S SLEEPING WITH YOU SISTER. You know, the same sister he cheated on you with. REPEATEDLY.
- Omg I’m rolling my eyes so hard right now.
- NEXT WEEK’S PROMO: Roy is way too jacked up. Expecting them to knock him out, keep him in the Clocktower, the cure being timely developed til then. Oh, and a big argument between Sara and Oliver because she was totally ready to kill Roy.
- LAUREL WHAT THE FUCK.
Arrow 2x19 Act 5:
- I didn’t expect Roy being jacked up, and I didn’t expect Slade and Isabel showing up either. Holy chills.
- So great to see Summer Glau getting in on the action. And man if Arrow doesn’t do action best of most shows out there.
- I 100% expect Isabel to get cured Mirakuru style.
- Man that was a short act!
Arrow 2x19 Act 4:
- "There’s no such thing as protective custody in Iron Heights." Heh, I like how they keep acknowledging it’s pretty much the shittiest prison ever.
- Wait. So Lance actually doesn’t know Oliver’s the Arrow?
- Wow, Laurel got him out of prison. (Even though that was way too easy.) She finally did something I liked. Go Laurel!
- Felicity telling Oliver not to go. Feeeeels. You are way too good for anyone, darling.
- OH MY GOD ROY IS JACKED UP. Did not see that coming.
Arrow 2x19 Act 3:
- Rambling Felicity I wurve you. Uh-oh she and Caitlin do not like each other. Mans Felicity’s got a good vibe on bad people.
- "Barry’s in a coma and he’s already moved on." I am honestly surprised Felicity didn’t know about Iris. Wow.
- (But it would be great if the writers used Felicity as something other than jealous-vibes-at-other-guy’s-girls this season.)
- Isabel is whack. I love Summer Glau but Isabel is officially over the cuckoo’s nest.
- I hope this doesn’t mean it’s the least we’ve seen of the QC set, but it sure feels like it.
- STOP HURTING LANCE.
- So many scenes with Laurel + the Arrow feel like repeats. It’s like different versions of the same story. It’s the same for me when Oliver’s with Laurel; it’s like revisiting a past better left alone.
- (I looked away from my screen a lot during this act. Maybe it’s because everything was kind of predictable and/or shown/teased in promos/interviews, already?)
Quick, caption this photo from next week’s Arrow, 2x20, “Seeing Red”
Arrow 2x19 Act 2:
- It never actually occurred to me before that Laurel wouldn’t know about Sara’s scars, but of course she wouldn’t.
- UGH scenes with Oliver + both Lance sisters make me want to BARF. I’m sorry. It’s just such a messed up situation. And being a woman myself, I refuse accepting and just going along with it.
- I really like how Stephen and Willa play Oliver and Thea. They really come off as arguing siblings.
- TOMMY mention! And I’m so glad they acknowledge Thea’s crush on what turned out to be her half-brother. And her improvement this season. Which naturally can only mean it’s going downhill from here…
- Ooh, Slade wanted the skeleton key. I thought he only wanted to prove a point.
- Cisco and Caitlin! Good to see you. I’ll look forward watching you in The Flash when it gets picked up. Buuut I’m sorry — with how much Arrow currently has going on with their gazillion characters, you’re taking up too much screentime!
- Laurel’s a total creeper. But it’s fine, I’d be too if I was in her situation.